Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Aloe Room





Ok ok...not the greatest lighting, I know. It was a long day of moving boxes from the garage to the attic after work, but I wanted to show off the finished bathroom.

I was so excited my good friend Megg's boyfriend stopped by today to pick up a tent, I made sure to show off the bathroom tile that his main squeeze helped me put in! He was very impressed with her handiwork!

Most of the jars are Anchor Hocking pieces. Others are found objects or vintage bail lock jars. We also put to use photo boxes which will eventually have labels. I purchased three matching baskets from Meijer that seem to be made out of plastic used for lawn chairs.

The hubs says tomorrow we will finish organizing the garage and getting our room back in order. Ugh...maybe I'll become a professional organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment